Friday, October 9, 2009

Vintage Wedding



We're back from the beach. I was sad to see that Artful Legacy is closing their storefront. It was a great scrapbook store and I looked forward to going there whenever we were at the beach. They are still going to have an online store and will be going to festivals and conferences though.
My daughter asked me to make a wedding card so I quickly made this one with an image from my Vintage Wedding CD Vol.1 from
Peggy's Vintage Images . The wedding rings are from Hobby Lobby . The rest is just some wedding paper I had in my stash and a ribbon. Super easy !
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! Sure doesn't look quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very nice card !! thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
    good luck !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete