Wednesday, October 14, 2009

House Mouse and MCPT Challenges



Good Morning!
I made this card for the Magic Colored Pencil Technique Challenge over on the Cricut Messageboard. Every month we get an image to color with our Prisma colored pencils and OMS (odorless mineral spirits). I LOVE seeing what everyone does using the same image. This month we got this House Mouse image. I colored it and used papers from my stash. The spider , web, and bat are stickers I found on sale at Michael's. The fence is the Martha Stewart Spooky Fence punch. I stickled the little dragon costume with Lime Green stickles. The inside says.."Halloween..It's all about the candy corn. " I've seen that on several cards and thought it was perfect for this one.
The House Mouse Monday Challenge here has a challenge to use a House Mouse image and give it a movie title. I think this one looks like the children's movie " Dragon Tales". I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! Love the layout. The spider in the corner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at HM&F

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great colours and layout. Love your MS rickety fence and that fabulously colour image, expecially that little green mousie dragon.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete