Thursday, October 1, 2009

Snowflakes and Sparkles...


The Pollycraft Challenge this week was to create something with at least 2 of these 5 "S" things: snowflakes, sparkles, spots, stripes, and swirls.
With this card I tried to get in all 5. I cut the snowflakes with my cuttlebug, used glitter on the border and Stickles for the snow, the spots on the scallops were made with a white gel pen and embossed on the sentiment, the snowman has stripes on his scarf, and since the swirls on the paper didn't show in the photo I added one under the brad for good measure. This was a really fun challenge and they have cute images for sale, too.
Thanks for visiting here today.

4 comments:

  1. oh what a gorgeous snowman!! love the colours on this card!
    thanks for joining us at pollycraft!!

    well done for using all 5 's' words... if you'd like to pick out a Digi from the shop, I will get it sent to you ASAP!
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is adorable,lovely colours and sweet image:)

    thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous love that snowman and the added snowflakes, sparkle and swirls.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job using the 5 s's.I think the Cuttlebug snowflakes are my favoite too.

    ReplyDelete