Friday, October 2, 2009

Two Challenge Cards




Happy Friday! I have two cards today.
The first one is for the Copic Color Challenge. The challenge was to use the colors G02, Y11, and V15. I don't have V15 so I substitued V12.
I used a digital stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil. She has the cutest images for sale and I have fallen in love with digital stamps. This one is called Kimono and she was so much fun to color. I am just learning to use Copics, but I keep practicing. I used Glossy Accents on the teapot and cup to make them shiny. The flower was make with my circle scalloped Nestabilities and added Martha Stewart copper glitter beads for the center. The butterfly is a M Stewart punch.
The second card is a Baby's First Birthday card I made for the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge was to make a card for any "first". I used a vintage baby image from my Peggy's Vintage Child's Birthday Vol.1 CD available here: There are several awesome blogs that have beautiful cards made with these images that have inspired mine.
One is here and I hope she won't mind the link.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


9 comments:

  1. What a cute 1st Birthday card! I love the pink! Thank you so much for honoring me by using one of my images and including the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving your 'Kimono' card! The colours and papers are just gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining the first ever challenge from Mo…and hope you come and play again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a terrific job on your cards. I think your copics coloring is super.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, lovely Geisha girl card. Thank you for joining in on the fun. We hope to see you again soon on Mo's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and that image. Thanks for joining us at Mo's first challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yellow and purple! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, love it, thanks so much for joining us at MDP challenge this week, huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards!

    Thank you for playing along with Mo's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job.. thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and for sharing your talent with us. Best, Peggy

    ReplyDelete