Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boss's Day Card


Happy Tuesday!

My daughter asked me to make a card for her group to give to their boss for Boss's Day. I used Christmas Cheer for the cup and steam and cuttlebugged the cup with my Distressed Stripes folder .The green part is embossed with my new folder, Morrocan Screen. I love it! I inked most of the edges with Jim Holtz Distress ink (brushed corduroy).
The best thing about the card is that it smells like coffee. I used Scent My Cards Coffee available at Stamping Scrapping here. I love the way it makes the card smell. I have Coffee, Baby Powder, and Snickerdoodle scents and like all three of them.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card for a boss but have never heard of a boss's day before lol. I am liking that embossed background I bought this last week and hope to have a go soon, I think your daughters boss will love this.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Linda. I can almost "smell" the coffee now! You did a great job with the embossing and inking!

    ReplyDelete