Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Santa Card for Copic Color Challenge


Well, it's a cool and rainy day in the South so I have spent the day card-making. Yay! The Copic Color Challenge this week is use Copic Markers G02, Bg05, and R27 or the closest color you have to those. This week I had all three of the colors ! I've been waiting a while to color this Santa stamp from Whippersnappers and I thought those colors would look great on him. I tried my new Polar White Flower Soft on the snowy parts and was a little disappointed with my effort. After it dries I'll go back and fill in the bald spots. Anyway, I loved the colors with this stamp.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love, love this card that Santa looks so at home on the roof top and I love the use of that flowersoft it really does look so effective.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....what a gorgeous card. I love the cheeky santa....lol.
    Thanks for joining the CCC this week
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...great job! I love that Santa image!

    ReplyDelete