Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cute Card Thursday and Just Magnolia Challenges

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted anything at all last week. Anyway, I have now made my first Christmas card for this year. Over at Cute Card Thursday the challenge is to make a candy/sweet themed card. I got this 60's Tilda stamp from 7 Kids College Fund a while back and thought she'd be perfect for it. I colored her with Copics and added pink stickles to her lollipop, rain dot hearts, and pink pearls on the snowflakes. I used the sketch from the Just Magnolia Challenge. I liked this Christmas paper from Hobby Lobby with the pastel colors. The pink is Bazzill Dotted Swiss which I love. I sprayed the whole thing with Shimmerz Spritz "Baby's Breath" so it has a nice shimmer, but it doesn't show in the picture. I am pretty happy with this one. Check out both of these challenges. The DT teams have some beautiful things posted and
thank you for visiting here!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun! Love the image and your bright cheerful colors. Beautiful coloring and sweet details. Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the image and the colors you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Tilda's sparkly lollipop! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete