Wednesday, November 11, 2009

House Mouse "Smile"!


It's Wednesday already! Thank you for stopping in to see the card I made for this week's House Mouse Challenge. The challenge was to use some or all of these:
Colour theme - Brown and Cream
Spotty/patterned paper
Brown Ribbon
Silver thread
Charm
Stamped image
Sentiment
Swirl die-cut (or something similar)
Embossed card (brown or cream or both)
Pearls (or diamontes)

I had this little image for the MCPT (Magic Colored Pencil Technique) challenge on the Cricut Message Board. I did use brown and cream, patterned paper (Martha Stewart's Golden Woodland from last year),
a HM stamped image, the sentiment "Smile" from Walk in My Garden(cut twice and then a shadow and layered), and the brown strip was embossed with the Moraccan Cuttlebug folder. I didn't have any silver thread so the stitching is brown. Does jute count as brown ribbon? The "swiss cheese" strip is an EK Success border punch. I hope you like it and thank you for stopping here. I love reading your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining in the challenge and reproducing the kit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute Linda! Love how you punched the paper to make it look like swiss cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Linda, great use of that punch.
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete