Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Turkey Day Card

Good morning! I've been busy making cards for Thanksgiving with this great paper by Recollections. It's unusual for me to find a paper pad that
I love every sheet, but I think I will use every single piece in this one. It is double-sided and good quality paper. I made this card using the sketch from this week's Spoonful of Sugar challenge. The image is a Pink Cat Studio digi stamp here. I colored it with Prismas and OMS, but I think I'll try Copics on the next one so the colors will be brighter. The Pink Elephant challenge is to use brown, yellow, a neutral, and one other color . It is yet another challenge for me to combine challenges. If you haven't visited those blogs I think you'll love the cards posted by their Design Teams. I hope you have a great Thursday and thank you for visiting with me.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Linda. That stamp is so cute and you did a fabulous job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah what a fun card - Happy Turkey day to you too.

    Ann xxx
    TPE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cheerful card:o) I love the wonderful fall colors, and the image is too cute!!! You are going to spread lots of Thanksgiving cheer with this fabulous creation!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Poor turkey! So ideal for this week's challenge at TPE, however :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable!!! :) I wanted to pop in and tell you that I appreciate your support and thank you for participating in our 2nd blog hop at Fresh Brewed Designs.Congratulations!!! you were one of the random winners so be sure to stop by and let me know what image you would like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, this is soooo adorable!!! I love the colors you used and that image is just too adorable! And congrats on being a winner from Fresh Brewed Designs!!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete