Thursday, November 26, 2009

Brown and Pink or Blue Challenge


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Over at A Spoonful of Sugar the challenge this week is use brown with blue or pink. I made this Get Well Card with a Stampavie stamp called Ruffles Get Well Soon that I just got from 7 Kids College Fund here. One of my daughter's friends has a broken leg and I thought this was perfect for her. The flowered paper is from Making Memories "Chloe's Closet" collection. The blue is Bazzill's Dotted Swiss.
I colored him with Copics. I'm still not that great with shadowing and highlighting, but I keep practicing. Have a great weekend and please come back again!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, like your colouring;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet get well card! Love the colors. Is sure to bring a smile to your daughter's friend's face!

    ReplyDelete