Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Cow-nt" Your Blessings"

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've worked on this card off and on for a few days and finally got it finished. First I have to thank Sharon at Gramma's House of Cards here for the inspiration for this one. It seems that she and I both love the cow on Paper Doll Dress Up and she was so nice about sharing the idea for the cow and the word play "cownt". If you haven't seen her work I think you will love it.

Here's the recipe:
Card: 6x6
Grass: embossed with old Fiskar's plate in my Cuttlebug
Cow: Paper Doll Dress Up (about 3 1/4" on DS)
Thought bubble: Paper Pups
Fence: Paper Doll Dress Up ( about 1" on DS)
Barn: Everyday Paper Dolls (about 3 1/2" on DS)
Sun: Everyday Paper Dolls (about 1 1/2" on DS)
Turkey: My Community (about 1 1/2" on DS)
Hay: Martha Stewart punch
Sentiments: Computer generated.
The inside says "Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it takes a long time to "cownt all your blessings!"
I hope you like it. It was a lot of fun to make and I think my parents will love it. Thanks again Sharon!!!!
The Spoonful of Sugar Tuesday challenge this week is to create a scene. I posted this on Sunday and hope I'm not stretching the rules by submitting this one. There are some great cards posted by their DT if you have a chance to hop over there.





7 comments:

  1. very nice card.Nice job thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!!!! I love, love, love this card! It is one of the cutest scenic cards I've ever seen! Amazing detail to all the cuts, Linda! Awesome, awesome work, my friend! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Linda, this is adorable. I agree with Sharon, you really have some awesome detailed work on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at ASFOS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card, so many detail.:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. E 'una carta bella e mi piace la tua fantasia.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete