Friday, November 20, 2009

Chef Tilda Loves Chocolate


Happy Friday! I got Chef Tilda and this Chocolate stamp a while back and decided to make a birthday card for a friend who loves to cook. The paper is from DCWV's Sweet Stack. I colored her with Copics, but forgot to put some Glossy Accents on her shoes. I'll go back and do that later. I had some Chocolate scented embossing powder that I used for the stamp. It smells great now, but I don't know how long that will last, but it does make it look shiny. The swirls are Thickers that I found for $1.00 at Big Lots. The aqua pearls are Recollections brand from Michael's. The flowers are Primas . Hope everyone has a nice weekend and please come back!

2 comments:

  1. Loving this Linda, the colour combo is one of my favourites, yummy. Have a great weekend,
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Linda! You did a fabulous job coloring Tilda and love your choice of paper and color combo. Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get a chance to stop by before then!

    ReplyDelete