Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spooky Card


Today I made a card using a stamp from the Michael's dollar bin. Such a cute little mummy he is. I cut his tag using a Sizzix die in my Cuttlebug, traced over the stamping with a gel pen and added some hand doodling, inking, and a ribbon. " Spooky" is a rub-on also from the dollar bin.

I added some gauze for the second ribbon and "Halloween" is from a Dress-It-Up set of buttons. After missing out getting a Drippy Goo punch last year I am loving having one this year. The papers and little bat were in my stash.
Over at A Spoonful of Sugar the challenge is to make a Halloween card so I'm going to try my luck with this one. Their DT has some great cards posted if you want to take a peek.
Thanks for visiting today!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, love all the elements on this card,
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, how cute! Love the layout of the card and the paper. I would have never thought of using gauze but it really adds texture. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your halloween card is amazing! I love your layout and all the little details you've added thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, very spooky and such a brilliant layout! Thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supper cute!! Love the little mummy!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it! And what a cute stamp from the dollar bin! I think you rocked this card! The gauze looks so awesome and love the drippy goo! :) Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete